Frequently Asked Questions
When you work with Shultz Realty, you’ll get:
- A knowledgeable and professional REALTOR®
- A committed ally to negotiate on your behalf
- A small team of professionals working on your behalf
- The backing of a trusted company, Shultz Realty
Important Questions for an Agent to ask any potential Buyer:
What do we do to help you in your home search?
- Preview homes in advance on your behalf
- Keep you informed of new homes available on the market
- Help you preview homes on the internet
- Personally touring homes and neighborhoods with you
- Advising you of other homes that have sold and sales price
- Working closely with you until we find your dream home
What type of home are you looking for?
- Split Foyer
Who will be living in the home you purchase?
- My immediate family
- Parents or in-laws
Does your home need to accommodate any special needs?
- Yes, we have a disabled child
- Yes, we have an elderly parent living with us
- What is your maximum commute time?
- What is your work address or in what area code?
- Are schools an important issue for you and your children?
- How many bedrooms, bathrooms, garages, etc.?
- What size lot would you like?
- What are the top five things your home needs to have?